Tuesday, April 28, 2015

He accepted to hear more!

Hey Fam!

This might be a short one today because I'm really pressed fro time but that's okay because not very much happened....It has been a really tough week but right now I am super happy because yesterday I saw some members from Reforma and they told me how the ward is doing! They are really doing great! The best news is that Marina (my convert from the last week I was there) is being endowed on May 15th!!! I am so proud of her! Also Gabriel's family is going to church and his mom has a calling! And he is still passing the Sacrament every week! So happy to hear!


Check out my view
of San Diego!
We have an awesome investigator named Alejandro. Seriously I have never met a more prepared person. He is just so GREAT! His baptism is scheduled for the 9th of May! He is the same age as us and has a very busy schedule but we have been able to make it work out. We are also working with that husband of the active convert. He didn't come to church. I talked to his daughter and she said he read something on the internet that he didn't like. My heart sunk. We went with him last night and were able to clear that up, but we are still really worried about him. We have a noche de hogar with them tonight. Hope it goes well. Also yesterday we talked to this teenager that said he was ateoWe tried as best as we could to explain our purpose to him and he accepted to hear more! We are also going with him today. Excited. 

They cut the water in almost the whole cuidad. We knew about it but we didn't know when it was going to happen. Worst 2 days ever...


In our district meeting we talked about the role of the Holy Ghost. I focused the capacitación en a quote from Elder Packer in PMG that explains how an investigator, misionero, and member need to feel to experience conversion. That is so important to me so we took time to analyze the 3 points. I think it went really well! I hope so.

I think that is all. Love you all!
Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment