Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year & Dia de Reyes!

Hello!

Guess what! I got the package!!! I guess Presidente just got so overwhelmed with all the Christmas packages coming in that he made a special trip to Mexicali just to deliver them. I LOVE the blanket! I absolutely LOVE it! And the stockings were really cool and I like the camera and everything thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!
This week seriously went by so darn fast. just a lot of cold, really. I am seriously freezing every day. It rained on Tuesday 
which made it even worse. Well this week we have just gotten blessed in so many ways: 
  1. We haven't gotten sick from the cold yet, like all the other missionaries 
  2. We found TWO different less active families this week with kids that aren't baptized 
  3. We are staying together for ANOTHER transfer!!!! 
  4. The neighborhood kids still haven't managed to beat us at some street futbol. My companion and I make a pretty good team. 
We did exchanges with the zone leaders on Friday, and the zone leaders house is even colder than ours. Oh yeah, it was new years, which reminds me of blessing number 5:
      5. None of our immediate neighbors thew a party and we could sleep in peace! haha. 

So Thursday, we had a complete p-day. The stake played basketball, but nobody let us know about it, so I was pretty sad about that. oh no! it's time for me to go!

LOVE YOU ALL! BYE!
ELder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment