Thursday, June 12, 2014

Memorial Day

May 26, 2014
Hola Familia!
Happy Memorial day! I really wouldn't have even known haha. This week has actually been super cold. It was way nice, and a much needed break. It's back to hot again today, and I'm thinking that it's here to stay. Oh well.

We had a lot of exchanges this week so I've been all over the place. This week I am just baffled. We tried so hard to get some investigators to church. They even came to a ward FHE (that we, the missionaries planned and carried out) friday. Their kids really enjoyed themselves and I was so sure that they would come, and they didn't. That basically explains every Sunday haha but this week was particularly heartbreaking. 
On a better note, some investigators that we weren't even expecting to come came!

This week we did our first splits as a companionship. They are always super awesome. It's just sometimes really hard to find willing members to do it! I had a really good lesson. Except I guess the Hermano that I went with took it as an opportunity to relive his glory days from his mission hahaha. he talked most of the time and he put the bautismal date hah! I guess that's a nice problem to have.

I guess that i am finally getting my way around the area so that's good. Also, I just really love the food still! I don't know, I guess that this week has gone by super fast and I don't even know what has happened. I'll try to have more awesome expiriences next week! 

I had one picture but I can't figure out how to send it from this computer.
Love you all!
Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment