Thursday, June 12, 2014

7 Months???

June 9, 2014
Okay, didn't I just barely complete 6 months?

Vending Nieves (a Mexican water-based ice cream made with natural fruits)

I have no idea where the time goes. Seriously. Well I'm here in Casa Blanca still, but I have a new companion. He's another greengo. He's tall and white as well. That never happens. When the President announced it everyone like gasped haha. 



Well it's just hot and I'm just getting used to it i guess. This week was a tough one, but it came out very rewarding. The husband of the active member that we have been teaching finally accepted a baptismal date!!!! I can't even tell you how happy I have been. I never would have even thought. This gospel changes people. and the Lord really brings about His miracles. I have never been so excited to see someone progress before! It's pretty fun stuff. Last night we stopped by and explained that Elder Lier would be leaving. He was really sad. He said that he has never had an Elder explain the doctrine so clearly before and he really wants Elder Lier to baptize him. We all just cried. Hopefully we can get permission for him to come for the baptism. 

This week was interesting. I almost spent more time in other wards because I was tossed around so much so that my companion could do exchanges and evaluate everyone. We were supposed to have a baptism on Thursday, but it didn't happen. Stuff like that is tough sometimes, but oh well. 
I would just like to say that it is such a blessing to have sister missionaries in the same ward! It is really nice because they can help our investigators in ways that we can't and vise versa. Well we have really come a close knit group, and have a LOT of inside jokes. Last Monday we made a minion pinata and this morning we broke it haha!

I don't really have too much more to say, except we almost burnt the house down cause we left the iron plugged in........I won't say anymore. What I lack in words I definitely made up for in pictures this week.
well I love you so much, take care another week and WRITE ME PLEASE haha just kidding, but seriously!



Elder Smalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment