Wednesday, June 25, 2014

it wasn't about me

Hola hola!

Wow time is really flying by fast. This thursday our new mission President should get here. I don't even know what to think but here it comes oh well. By the way it's still just really hot all the time. I'm just used to sweat pouring down my face constanly so that's that. The food is still really good. You all have no idea the paradise I'm in...


I'm just going to start off with the baptism because it went super well! We got permission for Elder Lier to come back and baptize him. He was super happy, and really surprised! So many people showed up too, he had so much support. It was great to see how happy his wife was! 

So Elder Morgan and I sang in the service. That's right, I sang. I was super super nervous. I don't even know what happened haha I was so darn nervous cause i hadn't sung in like a year. Well I could hardly breath the whole time and I kinda just liked croaked out what i could. Thankfully Elder Morgan held himself together, and he sang very beautifully. For most of the song, I sang the alto line so that was probably a good thing. Also i'm super glad that it was a baptismal service and that it wasn't about me, and that the video file is too long to send :)

This week would have been a super successful week if it wasn't for thursday. We just walked around and couldn't find anyone but the rest of the days were pretty awesome!

Yesterday I gave the recent convert a giant picture of the Tijuana temple so that they could put it on their wall, so that they can always have the goal to go to the temple as a family! They are just so darn great, and they have such strong desires to keep on enduring :) it was really great.
We have been running from appointment to appointment (most of the time) the time has just really flown by. We found A LOT of new investigaotrs and I'm super hopeful for a lot of them! I hope you are all happy. I'm sure that I've forgotten a lot of stuff but oh well.
LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Tengan una buena semana!
Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment