Thursday, December 26, 2013

Adios CCM (MTC)

December 10, 2013
I've had so many great experiences here in the CCM! I can't wait until its actually real people out there that I am going to affect. If I'm being honest, I'm a little scared, but I'm going to have to get over that very soon!

Dad, when you talk to your Young Men, make sure you let them know how AMAZING missions are! There is literally no other way to feel this kind of joy! Real joy is service. Real joy lasts forever. Real joy is knowing there is no other place, and no other work the Lord would have you do. 

Tell Erinn and Spencer that coming unto the Savior is happiness - the only true source of happiness, and we cannot fully come unto the Savior without bringing others unto Him. Think about it, Christ deserves ever
ything but yet all He wants is for us to bring others unto Him. That's doable!

Con Amor, Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment