Monday, May 25, 2015

"I am just so distracted"

Hello there fam!

Wow, so it has really happened. My little sister is on her way to the CCM in Madrid! It has definatley not sunken in yet. By the way I really don't even know what her email address is so if this is not it then please let me know!

We had a pretty alright week! I'm sorry for the short ones but this week I am just so distracted by all the good news and just so excited for Hermana Smalley! 

I think i learned something very important this week. I have really struggled my whole life with not getting discouraged so easily. Well we had a leadership meeting this week with the president and he showed us this video and that's when it all clicked! If I try, if I go outside of my comfort zone and try my best and things still don't work out the way I thought they would, I can come back, analyze what i did wrong, what tools I can use more fully, seek advise and help, and set out again until I have success.

Sometimes i just go looking for this big complicated answer that i can never figure out to solve all my problems but, the gospel really is just so SIMPLE! It amazes me! Well if you are reading this and just thinking "well DUH!" just know that so am I, haha.

Like I said, the week was pretty alright! The best part was the intercambios that i did with Elder Morgan. haha old times....

I love you all!

Elder Smalley

p.s. I never did get those easter letters. they arrived to the mission office, so I heard, but they somehow got lost. Of course, the one time my family writes me....haha I am going to tear all of Baja California apart until I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment