Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Next time we have this call, I will be at home & Erinn will be in the field!


Well I am not sure if I have very much more to say because i just barely talked to you for Mother's day. I'm sorry that i was all over the place. You were so blurry I really didn't get to see your faces, but I saw Mckay and Shannon! haha it was great talking to you!

Literally nothing has happened. We have had almost no time to work, which really stresses me out, but we are gonna make the best of it.

Alejandros baptism was super good! he bore his testimony at the end and it was perfect! he said how much he wanted to raise a family in the gospel and how he wanted to share it with other people as well. Like I said, he has just been the perfect investigator.

Look what I found ... Utah!
It has been rainy. i love it because it reminds me of Jersey, but at the same time it is gonna make it that much hotter when the sun comes out. Speaking of, my companion (Elder Hadley) was super bummed because he wanted to hear some Jersey accents! Maybe I do talk like a Mexican, but mom officially talks like a Utahan haha!

love you all! take care!!!

Elder Smalley 

No comments:

Post a Comment