Saturday, June 6, 2015

All hope is NOT lost!


June 1, 2015

This week was super hard and frustrating so mom's email was perfect. Thanks a ton for that simple reminder because right now I am just really freaking out. 


Last week we had a lot of promising baptismal dates and now almost all of them have fallen. gah! I am not going to pretend that i don't know why, there is SO much more i can and should be doing! I am really grateful for personal revelation. How real it is. I am glad that the impressions we receive from the spirit and turn seemingly complicated things into simple ones. It teaches truth, whereas the adversary teaches lies that are so easy to believe  sometimes. 


All hope is NOT lost! we are just going to have to keep on! I love this. I really do! We just really need to find new investigators. It has been hard, because we are no longer allowed to knock doors anymore. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of street contacting, yay!



hmmm what else. Oh I spoke in church yesterday. Yes, I cried once again. I would really like to not be known in at least one ward for the Elder who cries all the time....

I usually don't participate in mission
traditions such as this, 
but my companion
has 6 months now so we did a
fire celebration ...huck 
fin style


HUGE shoutout to Shannon! I got three letters from her all at once!! Made me so happy! Where are the rest of you? I still get dad and grandpa's letters as well. So sorry, next week I promise a long letter!

Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment