Saturday, February 7, 2015

We taught the restoration again with them, only the power went out



February 2, 2015
Hey there!

Wow I mean time goes by really fast but this week especially. I cannot believe that 2 years ago I was on a scooter because I couldn't walk.
Well this week we went to Jose, Esmeralda and Lupita's. We taught the restoration again with them, only the power went out, so we taught with the light of Esmeralda's smartphone. hahaha we had WAY too much fun with the whole 'I saw a pillar of light' part hahaha you had to be there...
Remember the two ladies I told you about last week that I contacted? We have seriously had some awesome lessons with them. They are seriously going through some hard times. We gave one of them a priesthood blessing and afterwards she said that she couldn't feel the pain anymore. that was pretty cool! after all that, they didn't come to church. 20 minutes before we were going to pass for them, they called and cancelled. gah! if they only knew how much it would help them!!!

I was super tired on Saturday. at 9:30 I decided to lay down on my bed for just a minute. there were books and laundry and letters for my district all over my bed and I still had my tie and my shoes on but I was just so tired and them the next thing I know it was 6:30 the next morning. haha oops. 
well we are going to have a baptism on Wednesday! sorry this is short one again! It's not my fault, the hermanas in my district needed my signature for one of their baptismal records and they were trying to find were we were and I lost a lot of time trying to guide them over the phone. 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment