Sunday, February 22, 2015

Arachnophobia

February 16, 2015
Hello family!

Hope you had a great valentines day! So today are transfers. I am staying in the same area, with the same compañero, for a third transfer. That was a big surprised. I really didn't believe it when the zone leaders told me. I thought they were joking. If I recall correctly I told them that it wasn't funny and to call back when they were going to give the real transfers. Haha. Still working on not being so sassy. oops. well they never called back...




Its not that I wanted to leave or anything like that, but we were just really sure that one of us ws going to go so it was just a big shock. Not sure why, but I know that the Lord does everything he does because he loves his children, so that's enough for me. How great is it that the gospel blesses us with understanding!

Alright well now I'm going to explain the title. Here's what happened. Monday I was washing dishes and i felt something on the back of my hand. I thought it was just water but when I looked at it what do you know, a giant spider on my hand. Okay it wasn't that big but it was big enough and the picture really doesn't do it justice. Well I freaked out and screamed like a sister missionary for a second. I can still feel it on my hand. Spencer, I'm sorry I ever made fun of you!!! I am not officially terrified of spiders. Well since then I have found two more of them. I think it's time to fumigate, or burn the house down. Really quite traumatic. 

Well this week we have spent a lot of time tracting and talking to people, just really trying to find. I LOVE the book of mormon, it has been such a guide for me these past few weeks. 

Please pray that I don't get eaten by spiders.

LOVE YOU ALL

Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment