Saturday, July 26, 2014

She felt the espiritu

July 21, 2014
Hey Guys!


So I just want to start this one off with a big shoutout to my cousin Shauna, who officially writes me more than any of my siblings, minus Mckay. Haha just teasing. Well this week has been another fast one, but oh my goodness so much has happened and I'm absolutely sure that I am going to forget something but oh well. ni modo. 

So remember when I said that our investigator said that she felt ready? We went to see her last monday and she said that during our last lesson she felt the espiritu and she knew that the restoration was true!!!! She has so much real intent and she waited so darn long for her answer and it came and she acted right away! On Tuesday we proposed a new baptismal date for Thursday and she accepted! So amazing! We had two days to plan a baptismal service. Well everything came together beautifully. It was such a spiritual service! The crazy thing is that her whole extended family was staying with her because her nephew got "baptized" on saturday. She was really nervous about it, but she knew she needed to do it! 

 After the service she shared her testimony. She said she knew that she didn't need to know everything, but that her faith will help her and now she can live with her Padre Celestial one day. It was so beautiful!!!! 

What else even happened. oh yeah! Today is transfers and guess what I'M STAYING!!!! I'm so happy. I didn't want to leave I feel like I have more work to do here. It is such a blessing!
Mucho amor,
Elder Smalley
p.s. my life is ruined. my companion has finally figured out where I am ticklish. pray for me please

No comments:

Post a Comment