Sunday, August 24, 2014

12 cups of coffee a day to ZERO

July 28,2014
Hola Familia!
Okay it's just like really hot here. I can't even explain it. So jealous of everyone that went to the lake. 

After the roller coaster of trying to put a baptism together in 2 days everything kinda just slowed down. This Friday we planned a talent show, as an opportunity for members to invite their friends. A lot more people showed up than I thought would. For my talent, I walked on my hands. I only made it 26 seconds pathetic. 

I sure do love mexican food, but it is making me REALLY FAT! well there was a pretty good turn out. we were pretty late leaving and so we were walking pretty fast to get back to the house on time. I saw something in font of us and I couldn't quite figure out what it was because it was already dark. I didn't realize what it was until I was practicaly stepping over it. A BODY. I freaked out pretty bad for a second, and then we kept walking. DON'T WORRY, we are pretty sure it was just a drunk guy cause the next morning it wasn't there. 

We have a pretty awesome investigator who has gone from 12 cups of coffee a day to ZERO!!!! Also our converts are doing super awesome. We just need to find more investigators! I say that every week.
Well I took no pictures this week except for this morning. hah Elder Morgan and I thought we were pretty funny haha. also I think I sent the blurry picture of frida's baptism so here's the good one.



LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH,
Elder Smalley
p.s. big shoutout to mckay fro actually writing me and for the music. happy birthday and sorry about your stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment