Sunday, July 20, 2014

Happy Happy Happy

I'm going to warn you all! This letter is probably going to be really short because this week really just got away from me. Time is going by SO DARN FAST I can't even tell you. Can you believe that a year ago I opened my call!


I am really happy today... just really happy! Despite a bunch of silly stuff, for example. Germany must have won the world cup, because everybody yesterday kept asking me if I was German. They keep congratulating me - AND investigator of ours kept calling me campeón (champion), instead of my real name. 

Then this morning my companion thought he'd get some more fun out of this, and made a german-stache with a pencil and scotch tape and chased me around the house for companionship study, haha. 

So, getting back to happy! I'm super happy because yesterday the ward finally gave callings or assignments to two of our recent converts. They other thing that happened yesterday day is that our investigator that's 18 finally said she feels ready! Only now she's scared about what her extended catholic family will say.  

I don't even know what else happened this week. it just went by really fast. and our numbers really don't look that good either. We just really need to find! So sorry that's about all that I got this week. Next week are transfers. I really hope I stay here!

Mucho amor!!!
Elder Smalley!

No comments:

Post a Comment