Monday, March 31, 2014

Working Hard

Hola Familia!

Can you believe that I have been in Tijuana for 15 weeks! I can. The time seems to go fast, but sometimes I stop and think and realize that I've been here a while. Things that would have surprised me 15 weeks ago really don't anymore. It really is a completely different world down here. By the way, I have decided that I will not tolerate people complaining about food having preservatives in the US. People who do clearly have NEVER been to a different country and seen what the food looks like without preservatives, so there. I'm glad I got that one out. haha

Hermosillo Sonora México Temple
I don't really know what happened this week. Most of my journal entries were about a sentence long. haha I was a little tired! It's really been a good week though. My companion loves to work hard, and I LOVE that about him. 

On Thursday, when I was passing our totals to the district leader, he didn't believe me, because they were all really good! Then on Friday half our ward left for the temple in Hermosillo, so it was hard to find members to accompany us and stuff, but it was still a really good week!
Yesterday we had the most powerful lesson of my mission so far! I am still just beaming because of it. It is just so darn cool to see how Heavenly Father prepares people to hear His beautiful message. Hmm what else! Wednesday was awesome! we had our reunión de la correlacion misional and the members of the ward are really getting excited about working with us! 


subida cada lunes

OH! and I keep forgeting to tell you. Elder Meldrum, Ciera Kilingbel's cousin is in my district! Well I'm sorry it's another short one, but that's all I got. I took a picture of our subida cada lunes (climb every Monday) we have to take to wash our clothes. It's a dirt trail on a very steep hill. We have to take it because some others Elders took the washer from our area when it was closed haha. well take care!
Love you all so much!
Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment