Saturday, June 13, 2015

I read exactly what I needed to learn in that moment

June 8, 2015
Hello!

Well It is finally starting to warm up a little bit here so that's good. My keyboard is really weird today just so you all know haha.

This week has been pretty tough as well. As far as investigaotrs, it has been really slow, but we have tried to stay busy, and to my amazement, 3 different familias menosactivos that we visited this weekcame to church! I was so happy!


My companion has decided he is going to help me prepare to enter into the real world (even though I STILL have a LOT left) and is now letting me know of everything that i do that will bother my future wife. After about 5 minutes of that, I came to realize that I have no hope of getting married. His response was that anyone can get married, but that my problem will be STAYING married. haha thanks Elder.


This week in our district meeting I talked about diligence. I was super excited about it! We analyzed The New Testament teachings of the Savior. My favorites were the Savior's profound warning in Lucas 17:32-33 and the example of the poor widow in Lucas 21:1-4. That is just so important. There are so many things out there trying to distract us from our real purpose. It is so important that we don't just give a lot of time and talent, but all of it! I am just so grateful for the scriptures. Every time I open El Libro de Mormonread exactly what I needed to learn in that moment. That is so cool!

Oops I'm out of time again. 

LOVE YOU!Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment