Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Lord put people in our path

September 21, 2015
Hello Family!

wow this week has just been great, real great and I am so sorry I don't remember what I have done all week! I just feel like my testimony has been strengthened so much, in so many areas! First of all the Book of Mormon. I just cannot deny that that is an inspired book and Heavenly Father has given it to us to help us endure in these last days. The teachings are just priceless and exactly what we need!

Well Elder Hernandez [new companion] is really great. He is really good at talking to people and just a really good missionary for how much time he has! We have been able to meet some awesome people. And as always, i am just amazed at how the Lord put people in our path! Saturday night we met Miguel looking for another investigators and he came to church the next day! It was his first day living in Ensenada and he is just super cool! We have seen a lot of miracles and progress in all of our
investigators it has just been really great!

I really do love this work! I love the gospel! I heard a suggestion that before we take the sacrament we should review the baptismal interview questions to make sure we are ready to renew our covenants and question 3 struck me a lot. How amazing is it that we have an accurate understand of what true repentance is. It is not just a feeling it is an action. It made me think: have I really done everything I can to restitute my actions? hmm Sometimes I look at repentance as this hard and unfavorable process, but it really isnt that way at all! It is a joyful process! In fact, it is what brings us REAL joy!

well I really apologize that this is short again! Just know that I love you all so much!

Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment