Tuesday, July 14, 2015

"I am watching you"

July 13, 2015
Hello Family!

Yesterday we were sitting in la escuela dominical and I received a text from Presidente Gracia that said (in English) "I am watching you". I turned around to see him and his wife sitting in the back. Haha oh man, I love them. he showed me the picture of Bishop Peterson! Small world...

Well what can I say, this week has been fantastic! Oh my goodness I have literally loved every minute. I don't even know where to start.Well so last Monday we didn't have any baptisms planned for this month. Well we baptized Saturday! Surprise! It was  two jovenes that we have been teaching. They live with their uncle who was a less active member but their mother, wouldn't let them get baptized. They have had such a hard life. Well this week we went again to talk to their mom and she said yes! Right before we were praying for the Lord to soften her heart and He did! 

We also had a way cool experience yesterday. We had a way cool experience with Elva, and she said that she wants to get baptized and it is seriously a miracle!!!! Having faith is so much fun! Okay okay I have to go now but thank you so much for your advice last week. You were all just so right. The key is humility and service! I just love worrying about others, instead of worrying about myself! So great!

LOVE YOU ALL!
Elder Smalley!

PS. I don't know why I never have any time to write anything!!!
oh and shout-out to the ex Hermana Lance for writing me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment