Monday, December 8, 2014

COW LUNG! It was super good!

Hello!
So I don´t have a camera. I took it to get fixed and they returned it without doing anything so that´s a bummer. Guess WHAT! The other day I tried tacos de bofe (I think it´s called that) and guess what that is. COW LUNG! It was super good! I just really love Mexican food. The corn tortillas here in Mexicali are so good too! they are a little bit different that the ones in Tijuana. 

Well guess what, it rained and there was a lot of mud. My area has a lot of dirt roads so that was fun, I guess haha. Good news! We got approval to get bikes in our area!!!! They are already bought, we are just waiting on the helmets now. whoooo!

Well this week I did exchanges with the Elder´s in a branch outside of Mexicali. It is two hours in bus so that was interesting. While I was there we had a super awesome spiritual lesson where an investigadora who had investigated 8 months finally accepted a baptismal date. It was really amazing. A lot of my prayers have been answered this week but that was definitely one of them. I feel like I have been working a lot more effectively now that all the problems from the last transfer have past. I realize that I never really told you what happened [Dad edit: sadly, a missionary needed to be sent home] so if you want to know, ask Erinn cause at this point I just want to forget it all.

I have been so excited about the "He is the Gift project". We have to distribute at least 10 pass along cards each day and it is just so fun! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! tell everyone you know to go to navidad.mormon.org and then SHARE THE GIFT! I hope you all saw that the church was the main advertisement on youtube yesterday! I didn´t but they told us that it would happen.
Well on Saturday the missionary choir came to Mexicali and I was super sad cause I missed being a part of it. It was a choir of only 7 missionaries because I couldn't participate anymore. Oh well. They were really good! Well that´s all I got for this week. Not really sure why I´m such a boring writer but oh well. LOVE YOU!
Elder Smalley

p.s.  I am grateful for Erinn for writing me consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment