Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving & Gratitude

We started doing TRC. It is when they have volunteers-almost always members-come into the MTC and you teach them. No roleplay, no acting, you just teach them and help them come closer to Christ. I was really nervous. How could I help someone who has been a member for much longer than I? Going into it we were going to talk about the restoration. The woman had served a Spanish mission 25 years ago. When we got in there, I felt like she needed a different message. i guess my companion must have felt the same because we started to talk about thanksgiving and gratitude for all of the Lord's blessings. It was really an amazing experience. By the end, she started to cry. It was really incredible for me, I know that my testimony had been strengthened by our conversation.


No comments:

Post a Comment