Monday, October 27, 2014

Mom & Dad, don't freak out

Oct 13, 2014
Hey guys!

Guess what? I'm staying in Casa Blanca with Elder Aleman! Maybe I'm not as horrible of a trainer as I thought! haha anyway there werten't very many changes. But Hermana Price went to San Luis Rio Colorado, and Hermana Meledez is going to train!!! That will mean 4 of the 5 companionships in our district are going to be training. wow.Anyway, this week has been a whole lot better. Still not where I want it to be, but the Lord has blessed us so much. General Conference has given me the strength that I needed to keep going forward. Especialmente President Uchtdorf's talk from priesthood session. Sometimes I get so caught up in thinking about how all the other circumstances could change, that i forget about the only thing that I can actually change-myself. That is such a true concept. I love it! Just trying to remember to siempre ask the question "Senor, soy yo? That has really made all the difference. We actually found new investigadors this week. So it's been a huge blessing.This week is gonna be a short one because I need to go. Sorry I hope that that can just be okay and that Mom and Dad won't freak out about it. I'm fine :)I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.
Elder Smalley

No comments:

Post a Comment