Tuesday, October 28, 2014

He literally changed my life

Hola Familia!
Gah! Can you believe it??? This is the only October 27th that i will be a missionary! What! That is so weird to me. hmm let me think what happened this week...and last week haha sorry about that it´s not my fault it´s the zone leaders fault but oh well. 

Things have been going a lot better here! We are finding new investigators (I would like to be finding MORE, but we´ll keep working on that) and seeing progress. So this transfer our new zone leader is Elder Mejia and he is AMAZING! This is him on the bike. It made me laugh because he´s a little Elder - on a little bike. It was just funny. He was here in Casa Blanca and trained Elder Hesterman, then went to Ensenada. When Elder Morgan went to Ensenada they were companions and now he is here, in the ward again! SMALL WORLD! He literally changed my life in one exchange with him. He is so great.


These past few weeks we have really worked hard with an investigadora that´s 15 years old. Her parents can´t get baptized in this moment but they are working on it. She has been super back and forth. I really thought that we were making good progress with her when she didn´t come to church yesterday. Right now things aren´t looking too good. Not really progressing very well but that´s okay. I can´t make people use their agency. gah!

Other than that we have been super blessed, even if i did get sick again this week. But I deserve it for making fun of Elder Morgan´s horrible immune system all the time. BY THE WAY I´m super mad at Elder Morgan. He never would go running with me. Every day I begged him and he refused but Elder Mejia said that they went running in the morning. that´s all. Other than that I´m really happy right now but my memory is failing so I can´t remember what else has happened. oh well.

LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Smalley

p.s. big shoutout to ERINN for being the only one to write me last week! that was a great surprise. as for the rest of my siblings I´m doubting if they are still alive or not. That´s okay, I deserve it cause I like never wrote Mckay. 

p.s.s haha okay so I had to take a picture of what I saw in the calafia [taxi bus] the other day. interesting eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment